A rainbow is called "Indradhanush" in Hindi, the national language of India. The colourful wood and bone design have been handcrafted on this tablet and bookstand.
This stand can be used to hold your cookbook or recipe cards when you are cooking, your Kindle when you are reading or your tablet when it is being charged. Its folding, easel-inspired back adjusts to three different positions to keep cookbooks, iPad, Tablet or Kindle at the optimum angle.
This charming stand is made by fair trade artisans in India with a tasteful and useful gift to yourself or the cook in your life. When not in use, the stand also folds up flat for convenient storage.
The ethically sourced bone and sustainably harvested mango wood design will look pretty on your tabletop or kitchen table. A great gift idea for the avid or casual cook or special occasions like Xmas.
Featured in Herald Sun magazine. View the feature here - Press
Love Tree of Life design? Check our Tree of Life Tablet and Book Wood Adjustable Stand
Bring some lovely floral design home with Floral Tablet and Book Wooden Stand
- Handcarved by expert artisans
- Holder accessory
- Ethically sourced mango wood and animal bone
- Bones are sustainably obtained from naturally deceased animals
- Collapsible design, easy to store
- Eye-catching design
- Fair Trade
- Made in India
- Length = 7.5 inch
- Height =10.25 inch
- Due to the nature of hand-made products, kindly expect slight imperfections. This is not a defect and items are non-refundable due to this reason.
- If you are looking for Pride gifts, then this tablet holder could be the cutest functional item. Whether you’re looking for a pride gift for your trans-BFF, genderqueer partner, or lesbian self (after all you deserve to be spoiled, too!), you can’t go wrong with this hard-to-find-elsewhere tablet holder. If you wish for a phone holder, check out Indradhanush Rainbow Phone Dock Stand