This elegantly carved mango-wood mini-chest features the Tree of Life symbol. The Tree of Life pattern can be found in most religions and cultures around the world. It can represent the connection between the earth and heaven, mind and body and the never-ending cycle of life. It may also be considered as a symbol to honour Forest Gods.
The box has been whitewashed to give this an ethnic and modern look. This whitewash really highlights the Tree of Life pattern.
It is a perfect mini-storage chest ideal for tucking away jewellery/jewelry and trinkets.
- Two removable drawers and wooden knobs
- Hand-carved by expert artisans
- Ethically sourced mango wood
- Fair Trade
- Made in India
- Height = 19 cm or approx 7.5 inch
- Width = 13 cm or approx. 5 inch
- Length = 9 cm or approx 3.5 inch
Due to the nature of hand-made products, kindly expect slight imperfections. This is not a defect and items are non-refundable due to this reason.