Sustainable Leather 96 Pages Journal Diary - Elephant, Tree-free
Blank pages to let your imagination and thoughts take note.
Our ethically sourced leather journal is handmade textured cotton paper. Cotton paper is made by recycling leftover cotton from the fashion or garment industry.
The popular animal - Elephant - has been embossed in this journal. The elephant is a symbol of good fortune, making it a great keep for anyone taking on a new adventure.
This stationary item makes an ideal gift for a collector of fine diaries and journals.
- Features ethically sourced Chestnut brown coloured leather
- Cruelty-free leather. Cowhides are obtained only after an animal dies of old age or natural causes
- Two leather flap fold over with snap button closures
- 96 pages of tree-free cotton paper (plain white)
- Elephant pattern
- Fair Trade product - Makes you feel good knowing you're supporting the environment and people who need it most!
- Made in India
- Width = 12 cm
- Length = 18 cm
- Due to the nature of hand-made products, kindly expect slight imperfections in "Sustainable Leather Diary - Elephant". This is not a defect and items are non-refundable due to this reason.
About Indian Leather Craft & Artisans
Leatherwork is a time-honoured craft that has been practised for centuries in India and across the country.
The Regar community in Rajasthan, India has been upholding this age-old tradition for generations. Leatherwork is their main occupation and it's from this skill that they get both status symbols as well as necessities to survive on a day-to-day basis with comfortability.
For manufacturing this item, the animal hide was obtained only after an animal died of old age or natural causes. The leather has been tanned using a vegetable tanning method, which protects the environment and tannery workers from toxic chemicals. Artisans have used water-based dyes or oils to colour the leather. It takes weeks to prepare the leather before it is used for creating many wonderful products like laptop bags, passport holders, etc.
Free Shipping over $75Shipping Policy
$10 Fixed standard shipping fee is waived off when the order value is $75 or above (AU) and $100 or above (NZ).
Hassle-Free ReturnsRefund Policy
14-day return policy to give you peace of mind.
Buy Now, Pay Later
Choose your favourite service - AfterPay, Zip, Latitude Pay, Klarna or LayBuy