Set of 3 Hand Painted Red Cow Bells - Gold Motif
Add charm and colour with these rustic bells.
Beautiful lovely red bells made from upcycled metal with intricate handpainted gold-coloured details and jute hanging loop.
This train would make any dull corner freshen up with vivid colour and pattern.
- Fair Trade product
- Made in India
- Handmade and hand-painted
- Hand-tuned by master artisans - not noisy
- Materials: Recycled iron and tin
- Support sustainable livelihood of art makers in India
- Length = 75 cm
- Bell = 8.9 cm
- Due to the nature of hand-made products, kindly expect slight imperfections. This is not a defect and items are non-refundable due to this reason.
- Upcycling refers to reusing objects to create high-quality products; this is different from recycling
- Keep this outdoors in a covered area, away from the harsh weather
About Indian Metal/Bell Craft & Artisans
The Indian Handicraft industry provides livelihood to many artisans. Amongst the wide range of handicrafts, metalwork is one of the popular crafts in India. Some popular techniques can be traced back 5,000 years to the ancient city of Mohenjo-Daro in the Indus Valley Civilization.
Bells or commonly called Ghanta in Sanskrit are the unique cultural form of Indian culture. These Ghanta or ritual bells are an essential part of Indian temples. Hindu temple has a metal bell hanging at the entrance and devotees use it to ring the bell while entering the temple as a sign of their prayer. It is believed that the sound and the ripple echo the bell generates reverberates on the human aura.
Bells are also tied around the cattle’s neck so the owner would know of their whereabouts. A great way to find the cows on huge farms.
Artisans cut and hammer metal or scrap iron sheets to create bell structures. The outer is coated in brass and copper and fired in local or homemade furnaces. The most fascinating part of this process is that all this without using welding! This lends a rustic and unique look to each bell.
Free Shipping over $75Shipping Policy
$10 Fixed standard shipping fee is waived off when the order value is $75 or above (AU) and $100 or above (NZ).
Hassle-Free ReturnsRefund Policy
14-day return policy to give you peace of mind.
Buy Now, Pay Later
Choose your favourite service - AfterPay, Zip, Latitude Pay, Klarna or LayBuy