Beautiful lovely red bell made from upcycled metal with intricate hand-painted gold-coloured details and jute hanging loop.
Make any dull corner freshen up with vivid red & gold colours. Perfect for freshening up a dull spot or for adding a charming detail. You can pair this with our popular Upcycled Metal Bell - Teal for a contrasting and attractive look.
- Fair Trade product
- Made in India
- Hand-tuned by master artisans
- Support sustainable livelihood of art makers in India
9 x 4.5 x 10.8 cm
- Due to the nature of hand-made products, kindly expect slight imperfections. This is not a defect and items are non-refundable due to this reason.
- Upcycling refers to reusing objects to create high-quality products; this is different from recycling
- Keep this outdoors in a covered area, away from the harsh weather
About Indian Metal/Bell Craft & Artisans
Indian Handicraft industry provides livelihood to many artisans. Amongst the wide range of handicrafts, metalwork is one of the popular crafts in India. Some popular techniques can be traced back 5,000 years to the ancient city of Mohenjo-Daro in the Indus Valley Civilization.
Artisans cut and hammer metal to create bell structure. The outer is coated in brass and copper and fired in local or homemade furnaces. This lends a rustic and unique look to each bell.