This magnificent basket features a zig-zag pattern in vibrant colours with a uniquely beautiful wood sparrow handle.
This beautiful basket can be used for storing flatbread or as a fruit basket or for keeping accessories. It will add colour & charm in any corner of your home.
- Material: Sarpat Grass as raw material is bio-degradable, natural, and organic
- Craft: Bhadohi Grass Weaving, a famous local art form
- Multi-coloured: Yellow, Green & Red
- Made in India
- Supports rural artisans inclusivity
- Height = 5 inch
- Diameter = 9 inch
- Due to the nature of hand-made products, kindly expect slight imperfections. This is not a defect and items are non-refundable due to this reason.
- Care instruction - Wipe clean with a soft dry cloth
About Bhadohi Grass Weaving Art
Bhadohi is a city in Uttar Pradesh in North India. The city is known for this beautiful craft in which baskets are made out of Moonj (a monsoon grass). The grass is harvested and dried before it is dying in vibrant colours. The coloured grass is then dried in the shade and motifs are woven by local artisans. Read more about this art in our blog.