Handmade Repurposed Green Cloth & Jute Tote Bag
Add splash of colour in your home with this beloved floor covering..
These ethically produced durable tote bags have been hand-woven by master artisans. It is large enough to carry groceries, books, pool, beach and any of your shopping!
The cloth used in this rug has been recycled, repurposed and diverted away from landfills in a sustainable manner. These nice rug bags are a perfect way to complete the boho-chic look.
This great bag can hold a lot of necessities: sunscreen, magazines, books, water, phone, sunglasses, etc. due to its generous size. This also makes the bag a bit heavier than standard totes but you can be assured that it would last many days.
- Materials: Upcycled Polyester Textiles, Jute
- Multicoloured (more edging towards 'Red' colour) - Add a versatile and vibrant look to your home
- Durable for everyday use
- Braided chindi fabric
- Fair Trade product
- Made in India
- Each is unique and will vary
- L 51 x W 29 x Ht 33 cms
- Due to the upcycled nature of the cloth material used in this product, expect variation in colours and plait pattern.
- Due to the nature of hand-made products, kindly expect slight imperfections. This is not a defect and "Hand-woven Multicoloured Recycled Cloth & Jute Tote Bag" is non-refundable due to this reason.
- Spot clean only. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not use bleached. Use light detergents only when needed and dry naturally for best results. Colours may run since we are using recycled fabrics.
About Indian Chindi & Artisans
This item has been made using the traditional method of Chindi weaving. Chindi literally means 'torn cloth' in Hindi, the national language of India.
Chindi bags are made from old clothing – recycled and repurposed clothing is first sorted into colour piles and then torn into long strips of useable material. Next, these strips are woven into colourful “plaits”. These plaits are then crafted into beautiful sustainable and eco-friendly bags.
Free Shipping over $75Shipping Policy
$10 Fixed standard shipping fee is waived off when the order value is $75 or above (AU) and $100 or above (NZ).
Hassle-Free ReturnsRefund Policy
14-day return policy to give you peace of mind.
Buy Now, Pay Later
Choose your favourite service - AfterPay, Zip, Latitude Pay, Klarna or LayBuy