Hamsa Amulet Chime w/ Copper Bell Assorted Sari Tassels
Protect your home with chime inspired by Hamsa symbol of protection.
Protect the positive vibes of your home with this handmade Hamsa amulet chime.
Often seen in the Middle East and North Africa, the Hamsa symbol is traditionally considered a protective talisman. The palm-shaped amulet is often used in jewellery and home decor items.
This upcycled metal chime design features a handcrafted rustic copper bell, vibrant assorted sari tassels, and a twisted sari hanging loop.
- Materials: Iron, Brass, Copper, Upcycled Indian Textiles (Sari)
- Musical chime inspired by the Hamsa symbol of protection
- Fair Trade product
- Made in India
- 22-inch Length overall; 18-inch Length hanging
- 7.5-inch Width
- Due to the upcycled nature of the sari material used in this product, expect variation in colours and patterns.
- Due to the nature of hand-made products, kindly expect slight imperfections. This is not a defect and items are non-refundable due to this reason.
- Keep this outdoors in a covered area, away from the harsh weather.
About Indian Metal Craft, Upcycled Sari & Artisans
The Indian Handicraft industry provides livelihood to many artisans. Amongst the wide range of handicrafts, metalwork is one of the popular crafts in India. Some popular techniques can be traced back 5,000 years to the ancient city of Mohenjo-Daro in the Indus Valley Civilization.
Artisans mainly use metals like brass, copper, bronze, iron, and silver which are durable and lend themselves well to delicate designs and patterns.
The traditional methods of sand casting & lost wax (locally known as Dhokra) methods are mostly employed in this field. Techniques like engraving, carving, enamelled, etched or soldering with other metal pieces to create vividly designed beautiful metal objects.
Sari is a traditional Indian garment for women which has been worn for generations. Upcycled designs like this product resonate well with sustainability and resourcefulness within local communities while providing for a vibrant combination which is truly one of a kind.
Free Shipping over $75Shipping Policy
$10 Fixed standard shipping fee is waived off when the order value is $75 or above (AU) and $100 or above (NZ).
Hassle-Free ReturnsRefund Policy
14-day return policy to give you peace of mind.
Buy Now, Pay Later
Choose your favourite service - AfterPay, Zip, Latitude Pay, Klarna or LayBuy