Beautifully carved from a single block of ethically sourced Indian Rosewood, this Buddha Ring Hand would hold jewellery while adding an ethnic touch to your dressing space.
Three outreached fingers in the Vitarka mudra (a hand gesture symbolizing discussion or teaching) provide space for rings, while the wrist and base are sized to hold cuffs and extra rings.
This is a unique find for the jewellery enthusiastic. It would look pretty sitting on the tabletop and is an uncommon solution or idea for jewellery storage.
- Crafted in India by a group of artisans using traditional carving techniques
- Made out of ethically-sourced Indian rosewood. Indian rosewood is a fast-growing hardwood which is low maintenance. It does not need pesticides or fertilisers.
- Practical and Inspiring worldly gift
- Fair Trade product
- Height 20 cm or 8 inch
- Diameter 10 cm or 4 inch
- Due to the nature of hand-made products, kindly expect slight imperfections. This is not a defect and items are non-refundable due to this reason.
- Accessories are not included
- For indoor use only