3 Rustic Decorative Hanging Bells - Adjustable String, Wood Clapper
Bring earthy inspiration to your decor.
Let the love and serenity of these antique finish bells fill up your day! The soft tones will be a reminder to you that all is well in this world.
Beautiful lovely small bells made from up-cycled metal on an adjustable jute hanging loop and wood clapper - their rustic charm is what you can count on when they hang in your porch, garden, deck or even the inside of your home. This group of handcrafted bells have an undeniable soul and would go well with the interior styling of your home.
No matter where you hang it - inside or outside (porch, undercover, away from sun & rain)- these gorgeous bells evoke a refreshing feeling of simplicity and peacefulness. The chimes will be more pronounced when suspended outside, but can also keep that lovely tune inside as well! Though every bell is different, you can get the 'general' and welcoming resonate sound by listening to this clip.
- Support sustainable livelihood of art makers in India
- Fair Trade product - Makes for a purposeful gift
- Wood clapper - The three bells have a wooden plank inside that strikes and gives a lovely sound to the ears. It's an ideal gifting option for housewarmings and festivals for your family and friends
- Handmade and Hand-tuned by master artisans
- Materials: Recycled iron, copper and tin (no brass)
- Hanging wind chime - A modern touch to the traditional artwork to hang across doors, walls and windows.
- Length = 40 cm
- Bells = 2.5 cm
- String = 48 cm
- Due to the nature of hand-made products, kindly expect slight imperfections. This is not a defect and items are non-refundable due to this reason.
- Fun fact - Up-cycling refers to reusing objects to create high-quality products; this is different from recycling
About Indian Metal/Bell Craft & Artisans
The Indian Handicraft industry provides livelihood to many artisans. Amongst the wide range of handicrafts, metalwork is one of the popular crafts in India. Some popular techniques can be traced back 5,000 years to the ancient city of Mohenjo-Daro in the Indus Valley Civilization.
Bells or commonly called Ghanta in Sanskrit are the unique cultural form of Indian culture. These Ghanta or ritual bells are an essential part of Indian temples. Hindu temple has a metal bell hanging at the entrance and devotees use it to ring the bell while entering the temple as a sign of their prayer. It is believed that the sound and the ripple echo the bell generates reverberates on the human aura.
Bells are also tied around the cattle’s neck so the owner would know of their whereabouts. A great way to find the cows on huge farms.
Artisans cut and hammer metal or scrap iron sheets to create bell structures. The outer is coated in brass and copper and fired in local or homemade furnaces. The most fascinating part of this process is that all this without using welding! This lends a rustic and unique look to each bell.
Free Shipping over $75Shipping Policy
$10 Fixed standard shipping fee is waived off when the order value is $75 or above (AU) and $100 or above (NZ).
Hassle-Free ReturnsRefund Policy
14-day return policy to give you peace of mind.
Buy Now, Pay Later
Choose your favourite service - AfterPay, Zip, Latitude Pay, Klarna or LayBuy