The name of this beautiful phone stand dock has been inspired from Shiva's Nandi. The scared bull "Nandi" is the vehicle and gatekeeper of the Hindu deity Lord Shiva and it is often enshrined in the form of a statue at Hindu Shiva temples. In Sanskrit, Nandi means “happy and joyous”.
Nandi is a deity conferred with many powers. He is the protector of Dharma and the chief of the team of Ganas, or attendants of the gods. Nandi is also considered the granter of boons.
Nandi symbolizes purity as well as justice, faith, wisdom, virility, and honour.
This smart phone holder has a grey and white inlay design created from ethically sourced bone and wood painted using non-toxic dyes. You can rest your phone on this, or leave it charging on the desk. This handcrafted smartphone dock is thoughtfully designed with a charging cutout.
The stand would look pretty whether you have a phone on this or not!
Interested in a Moon phase mystical design? Check out Chandra Kala Moon Phase Phone Dock
If you love Tree of Life pattern, then check out Tree of Life Phone Dock Stand
- Ethically sourced mango wood
- Functional gift
- Features charger port opening
- Fair Trade
- Made in India
- Beautiful workmanship
- Excellent quality
- End-to-end Approx. Height 210 mm, Approx. Width = 95 mm
- Approx. Height for the Phone holder area = 157 mm
- Due to the nature of hand-made products, kindly expect slight imperfections. This is not a defect and "Nandi Smart Phone Dock - Grey, White and Brown" is non-refundable due to this reason.
- Dimensions are approximate