The name Ardhan is of Hindu origin. It refers to the short name of Ardhanarishvara, the composite androgynous form of the Hindu deities Shiva and Parvati. This Hindu deity takes the form of half-male and half-female. The right half is that of Shiva and the left half expounds Parvati. This may be considered similar to the yin and yang concept.
This wooden tealight holder is perfect for lighting up your dining table or adding an ethnic, decorative touch to your living room. It is suitable to hold two standard-sized tealight candle (38 mm diameter).
Love Hamsa Design? Check out Hamsa Tealight Holder - Whitewashed
- Ethically sourced Sheesham wood, Mango wood
- Dual-tone wood pairing and floral carving
- Fair Trade
- Made in India
- Approx. diameter = 170 mm
- Approx. depth of tealight area = 14 mm, diameter of tealight area = 41 mm
- Due to the nature of hand-made products, kindly expect slight imperfections. This is not a defect and "Ardhan Tea Light Holder" is non-refundable due to this reason.
- To clean, wipe with a clean dry soft cloth
- Exercise caution when using this item with a burning tealight. Never leave burning candles unattended. Never position or burn on or near flammable, heat sensitive or porous surfaces. Do not place on or near electrical appliances. Avoid draughts. Do not burn candles for longer than 2-3 hours at a time. Keep out of reach of pets and children.
- Tea Lights not included