Intricately hand-carved from sustainable mango wood, this picture frame features a multi-tone modern design. The 'day' and 'night' bone design is divided by a brass inlay. The bone is sustainably derived from naturally deceased animals and is cruelty-free.
The vibrant yet subtle colours would match your home decor flawlessly. Keep it on a bed side table, or display your memories in living room, dining room, hallway. The handmade frame is a eye catching piece which makes it perfect to hold your precious photos.
Check out matching design jewellery storage box here - Day and Night Jewellery Storage Box. Our matching jewellery box has been featured in Herald Sun, Courier Mail and Daily Telegraph magazine. View the feature here - Press
- Ethically sourced mango-wood, sustainably sourced animal bone and brass
- An eye-catching design depicting day and night
- Rectangle shape
- Single picture vertical frame
- Iron latches for frame closure
- The sturdy leg on the back keeps it upright
- Fair Trade product
- Made in India
- Accommodates a 4" x 6" photograph or print
- Width = 6.5"
- Height = 8.5"
Due to the nature of hand-made products, kindly expect slight imperfections. This is not a defect and items are non-refundable due to this reason.