Beautifully carved from sustainably harvested mango wood in north-central India, this rectangular spice box features a hand-carved world design on the cover/lid (should we say, what a way to put "world" on your plate!).
It has six metal bowls in which your favourite spices (think turmeric, cinnamon, black pepper, cardamon etc.) can be stored and served with style and convenience for every day or infrequent use.
This is a unique find for the cooking enthusiast, home chefs, master cooks, occasional cooks and food bloggers. It would look pretty sitting on the kitchen top or shelf (aka pretty Instagrammable pics featuring your cooking place). Let the aroma of various wonderful spices be your guide for your next amazing recipe!
No occasion is required to gift it to yourself or someone close. Add a little bit of "worldly" fun to the kitchen and uplift the mood.
Featured in Herald Sun magazine. View the feature here - Press
Spice World - Keep your precious spices stored away in this exquisite carved box. The Engraved World Map spice box is handcrafted in India from sustainably harvested mango wood. It includes six metal bowls.
Like this unique World Map design? Check out Engraved Wood Jewellery Box
- Crafted in India by a group of artisans using traditional carving techniques
- Made out of ethically sourced Indian mango wood
- Practical and Inspiring worldly gift
- Includes 6 metal bowls to store your spices perfectly for everyday use
- Fair Trade product
- A unique and stylish gift for kitchen enthusiasts
- Instagram worthy!
- Width 5.75 inch
- Length 8 inch
- Height 3 inch
- Due to the nature of hand-made products, kindly expect slight imperfections. This is not a defect and items are non-refundable due to this reason.
- For indoor use only
- Bowls - Hand-wash recommended
- Box - Wipe with a dry clean soft cloth