This elegant cylindrical bell has been crafted from upcycled metal with intricate handpainted floral detail in a vibrant array of colours.
For convenient display, it has been provided with a jute hanging loop.
Its colourful appearance will life spirits of those who decorate their home or garden with it.
- Fair Trade product
- Made in India
- Hand-tuned by master artisans
- Support sustainable livelihood of art makers in India
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 17 cm
- Due to the nature of hand-made products, kindly expect slight imperfections. This is not a defect and items are non-refundable due to this reason.
- Upcycling refers to reusing objects to create high-quality products; this is different from recycling
- Keep this outdoors in a covered area, away from the harsh weather.
About Indian Metal/Bell Craft & Artisans
Indian Handicraft industry provides livelihood to many artisans. Amongst the wide range of handicrafts, metalwork is one of the popular crafts in India. Some popular techniques can be traced back 5,000 years to the ancient city of Mohenjo-Daro in the Indus Valley Civilization.
Artisans cut and hammer metal to create bell structure. The outer is coated in brass and copper and fired in local or homemade furnaces. This lends a rustic and unique look to each bell.